Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fudge

Fudge hair products have been my staple for over 10 years. The range is amazing, it's not particularly expensive compared to other salon only brands and they smell fabulous. My hair stylists always comment on how glossy and healthy my hair is. I don't know what I'd do without Fudge! They also have a limited range of styling products in supermarkets now at super low prices; I've tried a few and they're just as good as the salon equivalent. I have long curly hair and live a very active lifestyle, so between the gym, sun, sea and general outdoorsiness, it takes a lot to keep my hair in check, and with Fudge you'd never know my daily struggle! Check out some of my favourites below, or for the full range go to www.fudge.com.

Dynamite Repair Treatment1 Shot+ Leave in Treatment Skyscraper

No comments:

Post a Comment